Sunday, November 13, 2011

Live Life

Assalamualaikum tak jawab dosa ,kalau jawab sayang  haha 
oooaammmjaaayyyy
Ive been influenced by Maria Elena 
ohh ok whatever :P

ok Ive no idea why am I still awake at this time 
It has been awhile and my sem break is almost over
I wanted to share this thing quite long ago
unfortunately I couldn't find the time to do this thing
so I guess now is the right time for me to spill all of this thing out of my brain chest and what so ever


ok before I go deeper discussing about what ill be saying later let me say this first 
REMEMBER in LIFE our family is everything to us 
no matter what happen to us in life our family are the only person 
who we can rely on no matter what happen in case you guys miss it
 let me repeat NO MATTER WHAT 

yes I do realize as we grow up we meet with a lot of people
and this is the time where we sometimes feel that our BF or GF 
are the most closed people to us 
I am not saying that everyone think like this 
but most of us will be like this once we grow up 


I mean like people now these day are even willing to leave their family behind over a boy or a girl
Im sorry if ever my opinion hurt anyone
I never intend to hurt anyones feelings 
But this is the truth that we can see now a days
people are willing to elope with their bf/gf 
just because their parents doesn't bless 
their relationship


I mean like you had only met the guys for like what 1 2 3 4 5 years ?
and you and youre parents has been living together eversince youre born 
obviously they have their own reason why they are doing such thing 
and its pathethic to see a boy/ girl to choose their bf/gf over their family

every living creature will oneday die
and so do every human being will eventually die one fine day 
sooner or later everyone will be going through this process
its just the matter of time 

erghhhh all that I want to say here is appreciate your family 
your PARENTS especially while theyre still breathing 
once they're only you'll know how hurt it is

Im thankfull to Allah because my parents are still with me 
I really love them soooo much 
I dont know how can i survive if theyre no longer with me 




all of these are the reason of why I am still smiling 
and living each day of my life 
I really love my family 
we might not be as rich as other people 
but we're happy 
as long as we are together


btw remember Ive said the other day that my grandmother had passed away 
it was on the 22nd of june 2011
when my grandmother passed away 
I dont know how to express my feelings

a few months before she passed away she was staying with us here 
in semenyih
one thing my  my mother never regret are being able to look after her mother
 before she's sick and  when shes dying 

right 3 months after my grandmother had just passed away 
on the 22nd of september which was on my birthday 
my aunty passed away 
that was a very shocking news to our family 
she was in a very find condition the last we saw her 
which is during my late grandmother was sick 
around julai 



this is my late aunty children 
it is sooo sad for them to grow up without their mother
I mean like during our childhood is the time that we really need our parents to guide us 
in our daily activity no matter playing with friends going to kingdargarde or etc 
but for them there are no more mummy that , mummy this 
yes you might say they dont know anything 
but everyone have feelings 
sooner or later theyll feel the loneliness or emptiness
to see that their friends has a women to be called mummy but they dont 
so everyone appreciate your  mother 
appreciate your family 
dont wait untill their gone and you start saying I WISH I COULD DO THAT 
I WISH I COULD DO THIS
because at that point of time it will all remain as A WISH 


AL-FATIHAH .







No comments: