Thursday, October 13, 2011

Im back :)

Assalamualikum and HELLOOOOO everyone 
omg i know Ive gone for quite long 
hehe been very busy lately 
Ive so many things to be told 
but as usual I dont even know where to start 
I guess ill just list it and Ill story it 
if i do have time :)

1.semester is over
2. KENA RAGUT :)
3. MUET over 
4.currently in BINTULU 
5. MR. POWER RANGER is no longer exist 
6.Im having a crush on someone *haha its serious ok
7. mygrandmother passed away
8. my aunty passed away 
9.my birthday :)





there's a lot more but I cant recall it la
a lot of things had happened this past few days , weeks , and months
I wish i could stop time let it stay like this forever
I know i sound so pathetic childish annoying 
what else u name it 
well guess what I DONT CARE 
do u know how hurt it is when someone u love is gone forever
yes FOREVER
mayb some of you do have this kind of experience


errrgghhhh ok lets talk about something else
ok Im currently dekat bintulu
my uncle punya house
since semester is over and muet is over jugak
so im on my vaccation la konon kononnya
hahaha 
ill bestorying more when i got the time ok

dooodddllleeesss :)











No comments: